GiGi's Playhouse Sugar Land is excited to announce this year’s GiGi’s Playhouse Acceptance Challenge – A Physical and Social MOVEment for Acceptance where anyone can run, walk, ride, swim or dance to show their acceptance for all!
Mark your calendar for Saturday, June 5, 2021 from 9:00am - 12:00pm at Long Acres Ranch located at 2335 Richmond Pkwy, Richmond, TX 77469, to participate in the GiGiFIT Acceptance Challenge. With so many uncertainties, we are thrilled to provide a hybrid event that participants can join either in-person or online at any of the 60 GiGi’s Playhouse locations that will help participants get active for a great cause!
The GiGiFIT Acceptance Challenge is a physical and social movement for acceptance!
We live in a world where people constantly judge and discriminate against one another. This event challenges people to actively move for the change that we so desperately need! Any type of physical movement can be used as your pledge to help in creating a more accepting world. You can walk, run, jump, swim, ride, lift, play a sport, go to the gym, and more! You can register to participate in any of the GiGi’s Playhouse organized events, or you can register your own event in support of any of our Playhouse locations!
In an effort to make the world a more accepting place for individuals of all abilities, on June 5th, GiGi’s Playhouse is aiming to unite 1 Million supporters in a physical and social MOVEment for Acceptance! Are you up for the challenge?
How to Participate
Register and create a personal or team fundraising page!
- Upon registration you can choose to register as an individual or as a fundraising team.
- Registering as an individual will allow you to select which Playhouse location you would like to support. After completing registration, you will now have your own fundraising page. This page will be your hub for all things fundraising. Share the link to this page with friends, family, colleagues, and more. You should reach out to anyone that can help raise awareness and funds for your GiGi’s Playhouse location!
- Registering a team, or joining a team will allow you to combine the efforts of many fundraisers to reach the common goal of raising funds and awareness for GiGi’s Playhouse! The best part is that no team can be too big or too small! Share the link to your team
s fundraising page and encourage others to register and join you in helping spread the message of global acceptance for all!
Host Your Own Personal Events
- An awesome new way to raise funds and spread awareness for the Acceptance Challenge is to host your own community events. These community events can be anything that brings people together. It is a way for our supporters and fundraisers to be able to engage with their network in the manner that is most effective and convenient for them!
- The community events can take place any time leading up to the Acceptance Challenge on June 5th. We want to include EVERYONE in the GiGiFIT Acceptance Challenge!
- To create your own community event, you must register as either a team or individual fundraiser. Once registered, your fundraising page presents you the opportunity to Host a Community Event. Fill in all the details for your event, select “donation required,” then share the link to whomever you want to invite. It’s that simple! Now, go out there and host the best Acceptance Challenge Community Event that you can!
Donate and Spread Awareness!!